An enthusiastic audience at Chichester for my talk on crime writing and my crime novels


An enthusiastic audience greeted me in Chichester, West Sussex this month to listen to how I write my crime novels which are set against the backdrop of the sea on the South Coast of England.




Chichester audience listen to Pauline Rowson talking about crime writing and her novels

 
The audience listened enraptured as I entertained them with anecdotes about crime writing, where and how I draw my inspiration, how I develop plot lines and createscharacters including my new hero, former marine commando, Art Marvik and my fictional series detective, DI Andy Horton.


Pauline Rowson talking about her crime novels to the audience at Chichester

 Read more and view more photographs on my website.

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.