What's on in February 2017 for crime author Pauline Rowson

February 2017 and I'm on a countdown to the publication of the new Andy Horton marine mystery, Lethal Waves, which is being published in hardcover in the UK on the 28 February 2017 by Severn House.

Lethal Waves is the thirteenth crime novel to feature my flawed and rugged sailing detective, Andy Horton. The novel opens in Guernsey where Andy is on the trail of solving the mystery behind his mother's disappearance over thirty years ago when he comes across another mystery, that of a woman found dead in a locked cabin on the Condor Commodore Clipper ferry from Guernsey to Portsmouth. Read more about Lethal Waves.

Also this month I will be entertaining the people of Waterlooville and Havant in Hampshire with tales of my crime busting heroes and revealing how I write my crime novels. On the 3 February I will be giving a talk to readers at Waterlooville Library between 3pm and 5pm. I'm gretaly looking forward to meeting library staff and readers at Waterlooville. Tickets cost £4.00 Click here for more information and to buy online.

Then on the 16 February I will be giving a talk to members of Havant U3A (University of the Third Age). I have spoken at many U3A groups around the country and always find them a delightful, attentive and eager audience. I also write a column on writing tips forthe national U3A creative writing group's newsletter .

I'm looking forward to giving both talks, meeting some DI Andy Horton and Art Marvik fans and introducing my heroes to new readers.

On the writing front I am pleased to say that I have finished the first draft of the fourth in the Art Marvik Marine Mystery series. Now it is on with the second draft. I usually go through eight revisions before I am happy with a crime novel, so a long way to go yet but I hope to have this finished by April/May.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.