What's on in November

November kicks off with the publication in the USA in hardback and the worldwide publication of the ebook of LOST VOYAGE, the third in the Art Marvik marine mystery series. LOST VOYAGE is already published in the UK. It is the third in the marine mystery series to feature undercover investigator, Art Marvik, a former Royal Marine who is now engaged on missions for the National Intelligence Marine Squad (NIMS).

Reviews for LOST VOYAGE have been good. Here are a couple: "Rowson strikes a nice balance between thriller and puzzler in the third in the series."' Kirkus Reviews, and "Plenty of action, I didn't want to put the book down. A good read for mystery/ thriller fans." Net Galley

In LOST VOYAGE Marvik faces a desperate battle to save others from a ruthless assassin who will stop at nothing in order to protect the secret of the salvage vessel lost at sea, the Mary Jo, from ever being exposed.

LOST VOYAGE is published by Severn House and is available to buy online and on order from all good bookshops as well as on loan from public libraries in the USA and the UK and some Commonwealth libraries.


Talks


It's off to the Women's Institute in November where I am to give two talks, the first on the 16 November 2017 to Stakes WI and the second on the 20 November to Castle View WI. I'll be talking about how I plot research and write my crime novels and answering lots of questions about crime writing, my crime novels and my two fictional crime busting heroes, Inspector Andy Horton and undercover investigator Art Marvik.



You can view all my events on my website.

Writing


In November I will be continuing to write the first draft of what I hope will be the first in a new crime series, set in 1950 England and featuring a Scotland Yard detective (male) and a war photographer (female). I'm thoroughly enjoying the research and the writing.




LEAVE A REVIEW ON AMAZON


Where to buy

Pauline Rowson's books USA

Pauline Rowson's books UK

From your local bookshop


Also available as an ebook and on Amazon Kindle, Kobo and for loan from UK, USA, Irish and Commonwealth libraries


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.