Pauline Rowson will be talking about her crime novels at three Hampshire Libraries

I will be meeting readers and giving a talk about my crime novels and crime writing at  three Hampshire Libraries this spring and summer.  I will be at Andover Library on Thursday 25 April, Fareham Library on Friday17 May and at Totton Library, Southampton on Thursday 20 June at 2pm.

I'll be talking about the secrets of successful crime writing and explaining how I plot, research and write my crime novels set on the South Coast of England.

I have nineteen crime novels, published. Fourteen featuring the rugged and flawed Portsmouth detective, Inspector Andy Horton; three in the mystery series featuring Art Marvik, the former Royal Marine Commando now an undercover investigator for the UK's National Intelligence Marine Squad (NIMS) and two standalone thrillers, the award winning, In Cold Daylight and In For the Kill.

The latest DI Andy Horton crime novel, DEAD PASSAGE, was published in October 2018 in paperback and as an e book, on Amazon Kindle and on Kobo.


An Inspector Andy Horton mystery no. 14 in the series

  Tickets for my talks can be obtained from the library or calling 0300 555 1387.

Hope to see some of you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.