Happy Christmas 2019


 


Happy Christmas from DI Andy Horton and his colleagues on his CID patch in Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight; from Art Marvik and Shaun Strathen and their colleagues in the National Intelligence Marine Squad, from my thoughtful, reflective Inspector Ryga in his 1950s world and of course from myself their creator, I wish you all a very....

Happy Christmas






My thanks to everyone who has made 2019 special, especially to all my lovely readers and listeners of my audio books from around the world and to the lovely people who have listened to my talks.

Have a safe, healthy and happy Christmas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.