Pauline Rowson entertaining the audience with tales of criminality

 

Pauline Rowson talking about the mind maps she creates when writing her crime novelsContinuing my trip down my memory lane of talks owing to the cancellation of all events in 2020 because of the Covid-19 pandemic here is a look back at a talk I gave to a delightful audience at Thornhill Baptist Church, Southampton, on Wednesday 12 November as part of their bi-annual Over 50s Activity Day.

I met some lovely people who listened spellbound as I recounted how I plan and plot my crime novels and how I draw my inspiration from the sea and often from the area where I live, Portsmouth on the South Coast of England. My DI Andy Horton crime novels (15) are set in Portsmouth and on the Isle of Wight.
 

Read more and see the photos

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.