Thrilling Poole Probus with tales of crime and mystery


Poole Probus, Pauline Rowson demonstrating her plot lines for her crime novelsIn the absence of being able to give talks to groups in 2020, and probably in 2021, because of the Covid-19 pandemic, I'm continuing my theme of looking back at those talks I have given over the years. Here is one I gave in 2016 to the lovely members of Poole Probus on Tuesday 15 November at the Connaught Hotel, Bournemouth, Dorset.

I talked about my fictional crime busting heroes DI Andy Horton and former Royal Marine Commando, Art Marvik and how I plot, research and write my crime novels set primarily on the South Coast of England.

Read more and see the photos

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.