What does it take to be a successful writer? Pauline Rowson explains


Pauline Rowson's crime novels
It’s often said that you should write what you know, but I don't agree. I’ve never committed a murder, or been a police officer, and neither am I married to one. Before I started writing my crime novels I had limited experience and knowledge of the law. I’d never been to autopsy, (and still haven't) yet after many trials and tribulations I finally got the job as a crime writer. I now have twenty four published crime novels under my belt and more to come. So what does it take to become a successful writer? Here's my take on some of the basic requirements.

Read on

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.