The story behind Art Marvik in the mystery thriller series

Silent Running Art Marvik mystery thriller 1.rt I like heroes and as I’m a sucker for adventure stories and mystery there was no doubt that this was what the Marvik series had to be. 

I wanted a lead character who was not bound by the official rules of the law, as is my DI Andy Horton in the Solent Murder Mystery series - although Andy is a renegade detective and often goes out on a limb to solve a case. And neither did I want a thoughtful, sensitive character like my 1950s Inspector Ryga.

I wanted an action-man, fit, but flawed, and the Marvik mystery thrillers had to have the hallmark of my brand – a troubled hero, the sea, boats, interesting and diverse characters and lots of action. So already the stage was set, enter Art  Marvik.

Read more about Art Marvik. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.