On board the Condor ferry for research for THE GUERNSEY FERRY MURDERS

 


The Guernsey Ferry Murders DI Andy Horton Solent Murder MysteryTHE GUERNSEY FERRY MURDERS opens in Guernsey when Detective Inspector Andy Horton’s meal with his old friend, Inspector John Guilbert of the States of Guernsey Police, is cut short when a woman is found dead in her cabin on the ferry from Portsmouth to Guernsey.

When the idea for this crime novel came to me I contacted Condor Ferries and asked if they would mind me using one of their ferries as one of the settings. I am delighted to say they gave permission and went further than that in offering to open up the ship for my research.
 

Read more about my research on board the Condor Ferry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.