Crime novels now in Polish


The editor of my Polish publisher (Red Horse) was in touch with a request for my photograph to appear on the jacket cover of Tide of Death, which is being published in Poland in January 2009. They have also put it on their web site. They tell me sales are building in Poland for my crime novels which is great.

In For The Kill was published earlier this year in Poland. Here is the jacket cover for In For The Kill. (left).

In Cold Daylight is being published on 28 November. It has been renamed 'Fire and Water.' I'm looking forward to receiving my copies and will post the cover here, but you can see it on http://www.redhorse.pl/f54_Pauline_Rowson.html.

I've also just discovered that a library nearby, in Petersfield, has a section of Polish novels, so I'd better see if I can get the Polish translations of my crime novels in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.