New speaking engagement, author talk - murder, mystery and mayhem - always delighted to talk to U3A

I've been asked to give a talk to the U3A Sarum, Salisbury  group on 16 November at 10am about my crime novels and thrillers.  I'm always delighted to give talks and the U3A groups (University of Third Age)are fantastic audiences. It is a hugely popular organisation both in the UK and the USA. I gave a talk to the Waterlooville U3A in the summer last year and over 100 people attended and made me feel very welcome.  I am sure the Salisbury crowd will be as warm and friendly as the people at Waterlooville were.



I will be entertaining the audience with a lively talk and question and answer session on what inspired me to write my thriller novels and to create the marine mystery series of police procedural crime novels featuring the flawed and rugged DI Andy Horton.

For further information or if you'd like to attend please contact pat.read1@btintenet.com or visit their website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.