Yippee - I've been invited to the Julian Clegg Christmas Party - on Air BBC Radio Solent 23 December

I was so pleased when Julian Clegg invited me on air on 2 November to join him and his guests once again for his great Christmas Party on BBC Radio Solent on Friday 23 December, and the invitation confirming this dropped into my in box last week. I wouldn't miss it for the world. It's one of the highlights in my Christmas Calendar.

I'll be mingling with Julian's lovely guests in the BBC Staff Canteen sipping coffee and eating croissants between 6.30am to 9.30am on Friday 23 December.  It's great fun not only chatting to Julian but also to his wonderful and very interesting guests. Last year we were also entertained by a lovely choir.


The programme is LIVE.  I'm not sure when I'll be on air but it will be after 7.30 am and I'll be talking to Julian about my crime novels, which are set in the Solent area. (96.1 & 103.8FM & DAB Digital Radio.)

Pauline Rowson being interviewed by Julian Clegg and filmed


The Christmas party at BBC Radio Solent will be broadcast live on Friday 23 December. Really looking forward to it.



Julian Clegg Christmas Party BBC Radio Solent - I'm the one wearing the grey scarf!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.